The Annual Development Report(ADR) of the Vanuatu Government for the year 2010 provides information on the progress of the implementation of national development priorities and major Government policies as expressed in the seven chapters of the Priorities and Action Agenda (PAA) and the Planning Long and Acting Short (PLAS) matrix:
- Macroeconomicstability and equitable growth
- Private sector development and employment creation
- Good governance and public sector reform
- Primary sector development and the environment
- Provision of basic services and strengthening social development
- Education and human resource development
- Infrastructure and utilities.
The report also looks at the impacts of the implementation of policies supported by the Government, such as the Universal Primary Education policy, and the New Zealand Regional Seasonal Employment scheme.