This report provides information on the progress of the implementation of national development priorities and major Government policies as expressed in the seven chapters of the Priorities and Action Agenda (PAA) and the Planning Long and Acting Short (PLAS) matrix.
This is namely:
- Macroeconomic stability and equitable growth
- Private sector development and employment creation
- Good governance and public sector reform
- Primary sector development and the environment
- Provision of basic services and strengthening social development
- Education and human resource development; infrastructure and utilities.
The report provides specific updates on outcomes and output indicators of the PAA (including MDG indicators). It provides an assessment on how progress has been achieved in 2012. For some indicators charts and graphs have been used to show the trend over some years.